- You are welcome to pay for my services using cash or check. If you prefer to pay via Venmo (JulieKubasta or 415-819-9391)) for YOUR convenience, you must choose "Friend" to avoid any service fee taken from me. I am NOT responsible for any payment services fees and will charge you reimbursement for it if that occurs.
Check: Written out to "Julie Kubasta" and my address is on my invoices for checks that are mailed.
Venmo.com/Julie-Kubasta: Or use "@JulieKubasta", JAKubasta@comcast.net or "415-819-9391"
- I may request a 50% retainer/prepayment at scheduling or anytime prior to the start of project if the estimated hours are expected to exceed 16 hours. This can be done with Venmo or personal check to be received prior to 48 business hours before start of project.
- I invoice frequently reoccurring clients on an end of project, monthly, weekly or on request basis via email depending on the agreement.
- New or less frequent clients I may request a retainer anytime prior to the start of the project or payment at the end of the day or end of the week with an invoice/receipt emailed to the client. We can discuss payment method prior to start of project.
- I make client purchases & returns on my business credit card and submit those as reimbursable expenses on the invoice. This seems to be most efficient for everyone. Receipts are photographed or scanned and added as an attachment in the email containing the invoice. I charge for this service on an hourly basis when beyond just a few receipts since it is financial management/bookkeeping for my client. It is critical that reimbursable expenses are managed accurately for both parties and it can be quite time consuming when working with a large number of receipts.
- Please add 5% late fee to payments received after 14 days of date of invoice and 15% late fee for payments received after 28 days.